|Type of medicine||A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor|
|Used for||Premature ejaculation in adult men|
|Comes in||Tablets form|
Doctors prescribe Dapoxetine tablets to cure premature ejaculation (PE) and prolong their sexual performance.
Most men want to last longer in bed and make their sexual intercourse batter, but premature ejaculation doesn’t allow them to make it possible.
Did you know that 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation at all ages that are also known as Rapid Ejaculation?
Let’s know how this medicine works and its side effects of it.
What is Dapoxetine
Dapoxetine is an oral medication used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) that inhibits the serotonin transporter, increases serotonin’s action at the postsynaptic cleft, and increases the time of ejaculation.
Dapoxetine tablet is marketed and sold as Priligy medicine and was approved by FDA in 2004.
What Dapoxetine is used for?
As described above that Dapoxetine is used to treat premature ejaculation in men so that they can perform longer.
Premature ejaculation is a sexual condition in which ejaculation occurs earlier than desired while having sex, often within 1 minute or less of penetrative sex.
This condition is also known as earlier ejaculation and rapid ejaculation.
How does Dapoxetine work to last longer in bed?
The process behind how Dapoxetine works in your body is not easy to understand without medical knowledge.
Here is the mechanism behind it
Dapoxetine belongs Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) family which works by increasing the activity of serotonin in the brain of men, blocking the reabsorption of Serotonin into neurons so that transmission of messages between neurons is improved.
As a result, it increases the ejaculation time by 5-7 minutes
This medication allows men to be confident during sex time and satisfy their partner in bed.
Here is the list of medication that contains Dapoxetine as an active ingredient.
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- Pain in the chest
- Excessive sweating
- Blurred vision
- Increased blood pressure
If you experience any of the side effects, urgently seek out treatment.
How to take Dapoxetine tablets?
There are some instructions and considerations should follow while taking Dapoxetine tablets, otherwise, you will have to face its side effects that nobody wants to face.
- Each tablet should be taken with glasses of water before eating the food
- You should take a Dapoxetine tablet 1 to 2 hours before sexual penetration
- Once you take one pill, it stays up to 4 hours in your bloodstream, so during that time you should not take another pill (Overdose leads to side effects)
- Without talking with the doctor or your healthcare provider, you shouldn’t take Dapoxetine medication for PE
- Tell your doctor if you are already taking any type of medication, herbal, vitamin pills, or anything that could be interactions.
- Below the age of 18 should stay away from the reach of this medicine
- Take the review from PE patients who are taking this medication as it can make you more confident to buy Dapoxetine tablets.
Some drug interactions
tell your healthcare provider If you are already on medication including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- Medicines called nitrates
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators
- HIV medications
- Antifungal medicines
- Other ED medications like Aurogra 100 (Sildenafil) and Tadalafil
- Medication for high blood pressure
Be honest in front of the doctor if you really make your every sexual moment more memorable with your partner.
Follow storage instructions
- Keep the pack of medicine away from excessive heat or sunlight and your room temperature should be 15 to 30C.
- Make sure that you first check its expiry date
- Consider that your children should not eat this medicine
- Keep it separate from your other daily used medicine
Can I use a condom when taking Dapoxetine medication?
Yes, Dapoxetine does not provide any protection from STDs, so it’s important to use condoms as protection to stay safe.
Is Dapoxetine medication used for pain?
Not at all, any ED and PE medication doesn’t use to treat pain and other common diseases.
Is it OK or safe to take Dapoxetine?
Dapoxetine belongs to the SSRI group and is used for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation (PE) in men.
We claimed that 95% of our PE patients improved their sexual performance after taking this pill.
Effects of Dapoxetine and Alcohol together
If you take Dapoxetine and drink excessive alcohol, you may be setting yourself up for some problems.
In particular, drinking too much alcohol while you take Dapoxetine can lead to orthostatic hypotension. both act as vasodilators which causes some side effects for you. In some cases, this can lead to severe heart problems.
What are non-prescription options for PE?
If you are looking for non-prescription treatment for premature ejaculation, here are some recommended techniques include:
- Topical anesthetics
- Behavioral modification
No products were found matching your selection.