Bacipen 500 mg (Ampicillin)
Bacipen 500 mg Capsule is an antibiotic, so it is used to fight bacterial infections. It is a semi-synthetic derivative of penicillin and is used to treat urinary tract infections, pneumonia, respiratory track infections, and meningitis, or gonorrhea, infections of the stomach or intestines.
Ampicillin 500 mg is used to treat a variety of conditions caused by bacterial infections of the lungs, heart, brain and urinary tract. It should be taken on an empty stomach for better absorption. Inform the doctor if you are allergic to this medicine.
How to Use Bacipen Capsule?
Ampicillin Is Used For Treating Infections Caused By Certain Types Of Bacteria. Ampicillin Is A Penicillin Antibiotic. Ampicillin Is Used To Treat Many Different Types Of Infection Caused By Bacteria, Such As Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Gonorrhea, And Infections Of The Ear, Nose, Throat, Skin, Or Urinary Tract.
Take Ampicillin 500 mg 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Do not take in larger amounts than advised. Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable effects. Do not stop taking Bacipen 500 MG Capsule before completion of course.
How does ampicillin work?
Ampicillin capsule is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering, which is needed for them to survive.
Ampicillin Side Effects?
• Skin rash
• Fever with chills
• Allergic reaction
Precautions while using Ampicillin?
• Ampicillin 500 mg is probably safe to use during pregnancy.
• Allergic to beta-lactam antibiotics
• blood cancer (leukemia of lymphoid origin)
• kidney problems
Bacipen 500 mg Dosage:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take a second dose to make up for the dose that you may have missed. Just continue with the next dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of overdose.
Q. Can Bacipen cause an allergic reaction?
Yes, Bacipen can cause an allergic reaction and is harmful in patients with known allergy to penicillins. Get emergency medical help if you have any of the signs of an allergic reaction, hives, difficulty breathing, and swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Q. How long does Ampicillin takes to work?
Usually, Ampicillin capsule starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take around 2-3 days to make you feel better while taking Bacipen.
Q. What if I don’t get better after using Bacipen?
Inform your doctor if you don’t feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Why Bacipen 500 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Bacipen 500 mg, manufactured by Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.