Claribid 250 mg Tablet (Clarithromycin)
Claribid 250 MG is a bactericidal antibiotic used for the treatment of various infections caused by bacteria. It is also used in a combination with other medicines for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infections. This medication is not recommended for use in case of a common cold, flu, or other viral infections since it is active against infections caused by bacteria only.
Clarithromycin oral tablet comes in an immediate-release form and an extended-release form.
How to Use Claribid Tablet?
A Macrolide Antibiotic, Claribid 250 Mg Tablet Is Used In The Treatment Of Infections Caused By Bacteria. The Infections May Include Pneumonia, Respiratory Tract Infections, Lyme Disease, Strep Throat, Skin Infections, Among Others.
Claribid 250 May Be Taken With Or Without Food, But It Is Better To Take It At A Fixed Time. Avoid Claribid 250 Tablets With Tyramine-Rich Food Such As Cheese, Smoked Fish, Meats And Some Types Of Beer.
How Claribid Tablet Works?
Claribid 250 Tablet is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Thus, it stops the bacteria from growing and stops the infection from spreading.
It works by decreasing the protein production of these bacteria. It is available in the form of tablets.
Claribid 250 mg Side effects?
- Abnormal taste in your mouth
- Fever or chills
- Abdominal pain
- Skin Rash
If you miss a dose of Claribid 250 Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Precautions of clarithromycin 250mg?
- It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Claribid 250 Tablet.
- Claribid 250 Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Before taking clarithromycin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or other macrolide antibiotics if you have any other allergies, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
- Claribid 250 Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Claribid 250 Tablet may not be needed in these patients.
What infections does clarithromycin treat?
Clarithromycin is used to treat some bacterial infections, such as pneumonia, bronchitis infection of the tubes leading to the lungs, and infections of the ears, skin, and throat.
Why Claribid 250 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Claribid 250 mg, manufactured by Abbott India Pvt Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.