What is Ivermoon 12 mg?
Ivermoon 12 mg is the medication used to treat parasitic diseases and infections in men and women both. Curing certain several parasitic infections including parasitic worms, hookworm, and whipworm can improve your lifestyle.
This medication contains Ivermectin as an active ingredient which is FDA approved and belongs class of drugs known as anthelmintics.
Let’s discuss its side effects and benefits.
How to take Ivermoon 12 mg?
- Make sure you take Ivermoon 12 mg with empty stomach or before one hour of taking a meal
- It should be taken under the instruction of your healthcare provider
- Usually take a single dose or series of dose
- the doctor will suggest the doses of this medicine according to your body weight health, condition, and response to the treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic or taking already any kind of prescription or herbal.
Now let’s find out some of the serious side effects of having the medicine Ivermoon.
- Tender/swollen lymph nodes
- Eye swelling/redness/pain
- Vision changes
- Muscle pain
- Joint pain
Besides that, you should also know about the precautions when taking the medicine regularly. By knowing all the precautions, you will simply be able to stay away from all the other health illnesses. However, do not waste time to take the help of your doctor immediately when your health is declining.
- During pregnancy, women cannot take the medicine.
- People who are having a liver problem should avoid Iermoon 12.
- If your immunity system is weak then the medicine is not appropriate for you
Do not take the medicine with alcohol because it can make a serious combination and offer your health problems.
Also look some of alternate medication