Vilitra 60 mg is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction and other sexual conditions that stop males to reach satisfactory orgasm.
Erectile dysfunction is not a joke and even it can’t be ignored. One piece of evidence suggests that symptoms of ED can develop after men turn the age of 40 but due to the hectic lifestyle of today’s teenagers, ED or erectile problems can also be shown in young age men.
However, there are certain ways to treat those issues and Vilitra 60 mg is one of the best medical treatments that help you get rid of your sexual problems.
So let’s know if it will really be suitable for you and what side effects cause.
What is Vilitra 60 mg?
As you already knew that Vilitra 60 mg is the generic form of Levitra which contains an active substance known as Vardenafil that belongs to a group of drugs referred to as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors
Vilitra tablets can’t cure ED or increase sexual desire in men, but they can help relax the muscles of the penis, blocks the PDE-5 enzyme, and increase blood flow to cause an erection while having sex.
Many men have found it ultimate solution to their problems and you can find it too. But it is necessary to talk to your doctor before taking this pill as it may interact in some men.
How does Vilitra 60 mg work?
Vardenafil – an ingredient in Vilitra 60 mg works the same as other ED medications like Sildenafil and Tadalafil.
This drug works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme that relaxation penile muscles and expands blood vessel walls to help increase blood flow to the penis, making it easier to get and maintain an erection.
It sustains an erection for a long time so that men can stay longer in bed and reach satisfactory orgasm.
It is only effective if there is sexual stimulation or men become sexually aroused.
In some cases, it seems not as effective for people with certain conditions like sick, fatigued, or intoxicated who may not see full benefits from taking Vilitra 60 mg.
Method to follow while taking Vilitra 60 mg
Regular ED patients know the rules of taking this medication but if you are first time prescribed for this medicine, here are some rules that need to be followed, otherwise, you may have to feel its side effects.
- Each Vilitra tablet contains 60 mg of Vardenafil which seems higher dose for anyone, therefore, starting with a small dose of Vardenafil like Vilitra 20 mg can be the best option for you.
- The entire dose of Vilitra 20 mg should be taken on an empty stomach with water about one hour before sex.
- The medication will start to show its effect within 30 minutes and you can enhance your performance to satisfy your partner.
- Do consider that if the dose is taken with a high-fat meal, the peak response may be delayed for up to 60 minutes which would be a negative effect on you.
- Remember, it doesn’t directly affect an erection, you have to be sexually stimulated or aroused.
- Never miss a dose or do not take the double tablet in a day (it cause side effect due to overdose).
- Children and women should not take any ED medication.
Consulting out with a healthcare provider or doctor is a must before starting any ED treatment.
Odds are, you just finished your sexual performance and when you wake up from your bed, you suddenly feel a lazy headache and little pain in the body.
Those are the potential side effects of Vilitra 60 mg you may experience.
Let’s break down each one:
- Back pain
- A runny or stuffy nose
- Priapism (Erection lasts more than 4 hours)
- Chest pain
- Difficulties while taking a breath
These are common and serious side effects of this medication, In which, some are easily curable and some really need to be treated.
Vilitra drug interactions
Some certain medications can interact with the use of the Vilitra tablet, therefore, if you are already taking any kind of medication, prescription, and vitamin pills, talk to your doctor about it.
Below is a list of medications that may interact negatively with Vilitra 60 mg and interfere with its effectiveness.
- Alpha-blockers: when used with Vilitra 60 mg, it can cause hypotension (low blood pressure).
- Certain antifungals: It can increase the level of Vilitra in your bloodstream, possibly leading to toxicity.
- Nitrates: It can cause increased hypotensive effect in the body
- Beta-blockers: can cause hypotension (low blood pressure); beta-blockers include atenolol (Tenormin), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), and metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal).
- HIV protease inhibitor drugs
- Other medications for ED such as Cenforce 200 mg and Vidalista 60 mg.
These are just the medication but Vilitra 60 mg can also interact with certain types of drinks and some fruits which you need to consider.
Interaction with Alcohol
Do you know that combining any ED medication with alcohol can act as mild vasodilators in your body?
This vasodilator widens blood vessels, allowing greater blood flow throughout the body which causes lower blood pressure
Not only that, taking this ED medication with grapefruit increase the amount of medication within a body which causes harmful effects.
Therefore, some basic guidelines for taking this medication need to be followed.
How long does Vilitra 60 mg last?
For your information, every male body is not the same and the duration of Vilitra’s effects depends on many factors like dosage, age, lifestyle, and health condition. These are just some of the factors that can impact how well Vilitra 60 mg works and lasts.
Vilitra’s effects kick in about 30-60 minutes after taking it and last for about 4-5 hours for prolonged intercourse.
If you experience an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, it’s called priapism. It may be time for urgent medical advice.
Warnings that you can’t ignore
As we described above, the efficiency of Vilitra 60 mg depends on some factors. It can’t perform well if you feel anxiety, depression, stress, and other mental diseases.
Having a heart problem, diabetes, weak kidney, and other physical problems can also affect the efficiency of this ED drug.
Read this if you and your partner are really looking for things to spice up your sexual relationship.
How do you know if you need Vilitra 60 mg?
When you planning for sex but might not be able to get or maintain an erection for mental or physical reasons, this condition is called erection dysfunction.
If you don’t have the desire or confidence to have sex with your partner, this could be causing your ED.
According to the BUMC, erectile dysfunction (ED) affects up to 52% of men between the ages of 40-70 throughout any condition.
Any medication can’t cure ED but rather help men to improve blood flow that causes an erection to perform well.
Once you’ve talked with a healthcare provider, they prescribe you to take ED medication like Vilitra 60 mg.
Where to buy Vilitra 60 mg?
Buy Vilitra 60 mg through the Cheap Pill Store and boost your sexual performance. It offers ED medication at a pocket-friendly price and fast delivery experience.